Blowzabella is a band who play hurdy-gurdies, bagpipes and an array of acoustic instruments to produce an inimitable, driving drone-based sound influenced by British and European traditional dance music.
Since they began in 1978 their music has evolved from simple performances of traditional English and European dance tunes to more complex arrangements of tunes composed by themselves.
Bobbityshooty was recorded in 1984 and is the earliest of the albums still available.
1) Shave The Monkey/Boys Of The Mill
2) Presbyterian Hornpipe/Red Lyon
3) La Ronde Des Milloraines
4) Branle De Borgogne/Horse Branle
6) Carl Wark
7) Eglantine/Man In The Brown Hat/Schottische Fran Havero/Minah
8) Topman And The Afterguard
10) Scaramouche/Kathryn Arwen's March
11) Blowzabella/Jon's Jig