Lúnasa follow up the excellent Kinnitty Sesisons with a new studio album feature the wonderful piping of Cillian Vallely.
"Ireland's new all-star quartet.....Lúnasa manages to marry jazz-rock bass lines and an expanded harmonic sensibility to anolder rural music. ....determined to drag Irish folk music kicking and screaming into the 21st century."
The Washington Post
1) The Cullybacky Hop: Mike Hobin's/Emmet's Hedgehog/Dunrobin Castle
2) Leckan Mor: Kalyana/Above in the Garret/Leckan Mor
3) Absent Friends: Absent Friends/Ivory Lady
4) Loophead: Bolton St/The Millstream/Loophead Lighthouse
5) Midnight in Aviles: N'Alcordanza/Soig's plinn/Skolvan double plinn
6 The Dingle Berries: The Hop Slide/Paraig O'Keefe's/Nessa the Mover/Trip to Dingle
7) Black River: Across the Black River/Iain MacDonald's
8) Road to Barga: Timmy Collins'/Road to Barga
9) Two of a Kind: Showacho/Portobello
11) Boy in the Boat: The Ballivanich Reel/ The Boy in the Boat/ The Stone of Destiny